Dr. Sadan Patel, MD
- Solo Internal Medicine Practice Shree Physician PC (11/07- current)
- Shree Physicians, P.C.
- Physician in-group practice at Ottawa Medical Center, P.C. 1614
East Norris Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (June 1995- August 2001)
Attending physician of Ambulatory Care, Department of Medicine
- V.A. Lakeside Medical Center and Clinical Instructor of Medicine, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL (June 1994- June 1995) Responsibilities included: provide outpatient care, provide Triage patient care, supervision of medical students/ residents, inpatient care and ER patient care.
- Attending staff physician Pukharaj General Hospital Sabarmati, India 1987-1988
Responsibilities included: patient care in the ER, outpatient, inpatient, post-operative and ICU clinical settings.
- Internal Medicine, Christ Hospital, Oak Lawn, IL (June 1992- June 1994)
- Internal Medicine, Christ Hospital, Oak Lawn, IL (June 1991- June 1992)
- Internal Medicine, preventative medicine, obstetrics and Surgery at New Civil Hospital Ahmedabad, India (1985-1986)
- Medical School- Government Medical College, Gujarat University Surat, Gujarat, India (1980-1985)
- Joyti Higher Secondary School, India (1978-1980)
Top 1% of graduating class in whole state
- Research Associate- University of California Irvine Medical Center
Orange, CA (February 1990- June 1991)
Responsibilities included studies on the effects of Endotoxin and Nicotine on cell biology in blood and bronchial alveolar lavage from humans in a Pulmonary research laboratory.
- “Endotoxin Augments Pulmonary Vascular Leukocytes Retention and
Superoxide Generation”- Abstract Slide Presentation 57th ACCP Annual Scientific Assembly, Nov 1991
- “Activated Pulmonary Vascular Neutrophils as Early Mediators of Endotoxin Induced Lung Inflammation” 1993
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES
- Arizona State License
- DEA license
- Diplomat, ABIM Board, USA 2010